Level 1 FAQs
Cost, Registration and Refund/Cancellation Policy
Cost for the Level I training is $350.00. Cost for the Level II training is $700.00. Those wishing to receive CE credit may do so for $30.00 for Level I training and $60.00 for Level II training.
In order to register for the training, contact Terry Hargrave, Ph.D. at email@example.com or Megan Lundgren at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also sign up for the trainings through the website at restorationtherapytraining.com. You will be provided with an invoice through PayPal in order to make a payment for the training which will reserved your slot.
A full refund of CE fee is available through a written request to email@example.com. A full refund for the Level I and Level II training is available up until 14 days before the first scheduled event through a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are less than 8 participants for the Level I training, the event will be canceled and a full refund will be provided to registrants.
Participation in Level I training requires a minimum of a master’s degree in psychology, counseling, marriage and family, social work or closely related field. Training is designed for counselors, therapists or psychologists wishing to increase their clinical therapeutic skills with individuals, couples and families utilizing Restoration Therapy.
The Certified Restoration Therapy Trainings with Dr. Terry Hargrave and Dr. Wib Newton will be held at the following locations:
- Pasadena, California Training: Fuller Seminary: 135 N. Oakland Ave, Pasadena, 91101
- Atlanta, Georgia Training: Piedmont Conference Center: 3525 Piedmont Road, Building 5, Atlanta, GA
- Dallas, Texas: Dallas Theological Seminary Houston Campus: 7100 Regency Square Blvd, Suite 100, Houston, TX 77036
- The Fuller Guest Center is within easy walking distance (2 blocks) of the Fuller Campus and offers comfortable lodging at a more reasonable rate. For information concerning rates, availability and reservations, contact the Guest Center at email@example.com or at (626) 204-1100 / (626) 578-1050 or 1-800-235-2222 ext. 5545. The Fuller Guest Center is located at 700 Locust Street, Pasadena, California 91101.
- Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson
1001 W President George Bush Turnpike, Richardson, TX 75080- 1.0 Miles from THC
Rates: Monday-Wednesday $135.00
Rate includes breakfast for 2 people and shuttle service
- Homewood Suites Plano-Richardson
2601 E. President George Bush Turnpike, Plano, Texas, 75074- 4.0 Miles from THC
Rates: One bedroom suite.
Rate includes breakfast, shuttle service, and dinner Mon-Thurs. Each suite includes a kitchen.
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Plano-East
2813 E. President George Bush Turnpike Plano, TX 75074- 4.5 Miles from THC
Rates: One bedroom suite.
Rate includes breakfast for 2 people and shuttle service.
Lunch and Snacks
- Lunch for the two-day training is on your own and dining options of nearby eateries will be provided at the first day of the training.
- Bagels, fruit and coffee/tea will be provided in the morning for participants as well as soft drinks, water and various snack items during the day.
CEs, Questions and Comments
You can sign-up and pay for CEs on the first day of the training if you have not already done so. If you have any questions or comments that will make your time at the training easier or more profitable for you, please feel free to contact Megan Lundgren at firstname.lastname@example.org